Eli’s Restaurant Group is dedicated to giving back to the communities that we serve. We support community and charitable organizations in the cities where we operate restaurants, and where the focus is consistent with our own of encouraging healthy lifestyles.
Eli’s Restaurant Group will accept requests for silent auction donations and sponsorships. We do not participate in food donations or food sampling. If you are interested in end-of-day bagel donations please contact your local store manager for availability, we are not able to process those requests at our Support Center. Due to the high volume of requests that we receive, we ask that you provide your request via the Create Request button below. While we try our best, we appreciate your understanding that we cannot respond to or support every request we receive.
All requests must be submitted through the Create Request button below to be considered. We do not accept sponsorship and donation requests via U.S. mail or Email. Requests must be received at least 30 days prior to your event. To be considered, please include the following information:
- Your organization’s mission and/or vision statement, history and any other pertinent information.
- A copy of your current IRS 501(c)(3) letter, if applicable.
- Your request including the date and amount requested.
- How the donation will be used.
- A contact name including street address, phone number and email address.
- A pledge that the organization’s use of any donation from Einstein Bros. Bagels will not discriminate against those it serves based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation or other basis prohibited by law.
- Requests from outside of Connecticut will not be considered at this time
Please note that Eli’s Restaurant Group will not support the following:
- Political organizations or candidates
- Capital campaigns, endowment funds or memorials
- Individuals seeking aid for their family or themselves
- Programs that promote religion
- Conferences, seminars or reunions
- Organizations with which Eli’s Restaurant Group does business
- Third party giving or for-profit ventures
- Individual study, research or travel grants
- Fraternities or sororities
How to apply
To create and submit your request for support, please click on Create Request below: